15 Sept 2010

Not so wordless Wednesday: Sweet sweets

I just noticed the cool side of this KIS Mint candy.
At the back of each pack is written with cute message.
I bet there's like hundred of different messages and here I got few as in the photo.
I think this candy will be perfect for any events (...ok maybe almost every event).
If you can't say the words, just give this candy to the person but you have to make sure you find the right message first. ;)
p/s: I even found one that says "I'm speechless!"

5 comments:

fatima- said...

keeta cute <3

beanizer_05 said...

hmmmm..you can keep the wrappers didz, i'll keep the unwrapped candies..
is there one saying "i am adorable"--it's made for me!!

Didz said...

Oh don't worry bean, u can have all the candies. I don't need it anyway, it's the message says on the pack that matters. Hehee.

Didz said...

Oh almost forgot! I haven't found the one that says i'm adorable. I'll let u knw if i found it ok ;)

Didz said...

@krislen: lol! No, i haven't found it yet. Gosh! that means I've to dig the whole lot of the candies to know if they have that. hehe