29 Mar 2010

::Missing You::

I missed driving my blue bug. It's been almost 7 months now I haven't been driving it due to some engine problems that somehow I'm still finding the right parts to replace it. It's kinda hard to search for the replacement with a reasonable price here in my country, searching for it is like finding the right partner for my fish, Quad. Hehe. I fear I might end up having my bug to be put for display in the state museum one day. Tsk, tsk, tsk! 


Ok wait...on second thought, I should be proud if it was to be placed in the museum.. 
:D


11 comments:

Leona said...

That car is so cute :D

Didz said...

@Leona:
Thanks Sweety! But u haven't seen the owner, heheh! much cuter! :P

Daydream Believer said...

What a cute car! Hope you get it fixed soon!

Rml said...

Awwww, so cuuuute! Hahaha, indeed, just like the owner! =P Hope u get to drive it again soon!

Didz said...

@Jamie & Rml:
Yeah, I do hope I can fix it soon ;)

Unknown said...

OMG I LOVE THOSE CARS! :D
Really nice blog ! :) i really like it :) <3 HUGGSS

Didz said...

@Smerica:
Hey girls, thanks for dropping by here ;) yeah, I love that car too! Hehehe

i@иn℮™ said...

i have an eye for bugs. i had seen some convertibles but yours is as cute as the others. owner's cuter?? i should agree:DDD

Didz said...

@Ianne:
Thanks girl! ;) But yeah, I adore those of convertibles too. The latest bug is really elegant though. Mine here is said to be classic and of an antique already. Hehe. Thanks Ianne ;)

Mayweather vs Mosley said...

cool car, why dont you try a mini cooper?

Didz said...

@Mayweather:
lol! I do too have the mini cooper already. :P