10 Dec 2009

::I'm home...::

But I'll be gone again this weekend.

Here's the thing now. I'm back, I unpacked from Hongkong and China, and I'm packing again for Malaysia.

My Hongkong and China trip was really GREAT! I really had good times spending on shopping crazily over there. I won't be posting my journey and some pictures while I was in both countries not until I'm settled with my trip to Malaysia, and that's gonna be by the end of the month.

I'm catching cold at the moment but hopefully I will recover soon before my next flight this Sunday.

So I'll be gone again for a while. You guys better be good and stay nice here. Hehe. Take care everybody!


9 comments:

beanizer_05 said...

hai naku..ok, hapi trip agen! ingatz:)

YAM said...

ingat ka din!
we'll miss you here:)

Didz said...

@Bean & Angel: Thanks guys! Mwahz! I'll take care of myself. I'll remember that. ;)

Didz said...

Thanks Ayu :D that's very nice of you ;) I'll be back soon!

Erik said...

Sounds like amazing travel.

Didz said...

@Erik: I hope so :) I'll be traveling for work purposes this time.

Reviewer11 said...

Yay! Have fun! And I hope your cold goes away real fast. :D

Mrinalini said...

love ur blog!! it is so pretty :D

Shriti said...

nice blog :)