28 Dec 2009

::*Exhausted*::

I'm back home now from my very long holidays abroad. I had a heck of fun through out the long trip but seriously...I'm just so drop dead tired.

I haven't had enough time to rest since I got home that I'm so tied up with my family end of year activities. Yes I do have a choice not to get involve but family is always a priority for me.

I haven't fully unpacked my stuff yet, my room is still in the state of major mess, my whole body is aching, and my brain is kinda slow to catch things up - It's gonna take me a while to update this blog daily.

Sooner or later, I'll try to post some photos from Hongkong, China and Malaysia here. Thanks to everybody that still have times to drop by here while I'm gone. It is much appreciated ;) God bless all!

I'm pretty sure I'll be back being hyper again. Hehe.


8 comments:

Shriti said...

:))

beanizer_05 said...

..evry1's glad u'r back!!!..
..evry thing wil b back 2 normal soon..(thinkin agen, u normal?)..
njoy d occasion..hapi new year!!!!

Didz said...

Hehe..thanks for all the supports you lovely people ;)
Seriously, I think I'm not normal...just yet. Haha!

Hayden said...

Hey welcome back Didz!
Take a good rest for now.
I'm looking forward to seeing the photos from your trip:)

Vanessa said...

I feel your pain. Holidays always make me exhausted, but it is always worth it. 8)

Shriti said...

you have been awarded :)

Didz said...

@MoreThanMyOwnLife: I'm grateful someone like you understand that and yeah, it was well worth :) Thanks for dropping by. Happy New Year!

Didz said...

@Chocolate Lover: Hello :) Hey thanks! I wonder I'm awarded with what? Hehe. Happy New Year to you Chocolate Lover! Have a blessed one this year ;)