2 Dec 2009

::One more day::

My busy adventures begin soon...

I just have to go through one more day and that's tomorrow, it's my last day at work then I'm FREEEEE! Yay!

It's not that I'm retiring from work (too young for that) or resigning (too stupid for that). I'll be on leave. The leave that I'm longing to have.

The next day after tomorrow, I'll be in Hong Kong and then be in China and later be in Malaysia. Sounds like a tour gig or something huh? Hehe.

Despite my excitement (that gives me super goosebumps and peeing a lot than usual), Honestly, I'm kinda tired. The last thing I wanna do is to double check my checklist before my flights but as for now, I just wanna have a good night sleep.


*yawn*
Good night everyone

3 comments:

Didz said...

Thanks ayu :) But I'm not going on tour seriously, that was a joke. Hehe. I'm actually going on vacation to Hongkong and China and a work course in Malaysia after that. 3 counties in 1 month. Thanks for the wishes, really appreciate it :D

Hayden said...

Hi Didz, finally you're leaving!
I'm looking forward to reading your post of your vacation.
Have fun!!
And Remember you should visit Tokyo on your next Vacation :)

Didz said...

Hey Hayden! Thanks! Hehe, Yes my next vacation will be Tokyo after Cambodia (I hope). And remember, You'll have to sponsor me to come to Tokyo. Haha! :P