14 Feb 2010

::Appreciation::

Today I woke up with a smile. Not because it's V-day, but we're in 2 days of holiday. It's Chinese New Year today too and I'd like to convey a happy CNY to my BFF and her family ;). Have a great celebration m8!

Anyway, I grab this chance to award the people that always make my blog happening, and (turned my life so upside down!) Haha! Jokes! Honestly, you peeps rocks! Million thanks for always being supportive. So here goes my awards *Drum rolls*:


To: those mentioned in above award and Hayden, Antoinette, Muli, Reviewer11, JoeyDC, Karen.

Goes to EVERYONE! - My blog followers, those blog-walkers, those in bloggers, those in blog catalog, those in blog explosion, those in blogged.
Because everyone deserved to be the best! ;)


10 comments:

YAM said...

ow. thanks Didz!
i really appreciate it:)

Shriti said...

Awww.. thanks for the award :))

Rml said...

Oh how cool! Thanks a whole bunch, 3 awards in a row! My day is brighter already, hon!

beanizer_05 said...

oh..this is a relief from a tiring holiday..thaaaaaaaannnnnnnnxxxxxxxxxx didzy!!!!!...

mark this day: feb, 14, 2010; 10:35PM..I, beanizer, promise the blogger(s) world to keep crazy didz safer and crazier from this day to the nth blog day. I will support this site and its brilliantly creative pretty wizzy owner. I will understand and bear with her grumpiness and pms-ing at most times.
Above all, I'll be keeping this web friend forever until her fiance cuts my head off(he's harmless, right?)..heheee..

thanks friend:)

Didz said...

@Ayu, Angel, Chocolate Lover, Rml & Bean:
No problem :) You all deserved it! ;) Oh btw, to bean: Haha! Woah! Guess my 'psychoing' on you moved to the A class level now. Whahaha! But thanks, that's vewy nice and tweet of u. ;)

g-r-a-n-e said...

an award? and me? thanks! it's my first! wait.. how am i going to make this.. part of my page? hehe

Didz said...

@g-r-a-n-e:
No probs! Simply just click on the picture award, and save it on your PC, then u can add that as a pic in your blog. Goodluck! ;)

Hayden said...

Thanks Didz!
I've never won such a wonderful award. Do I need a speech?:) I need a rehearsal then hehe.

Didz said...

@Hayden:
No worries! You deserved it! I'll be glad if you can come up with a speech! Do you need a stage? hehe :P

Reviewer11 said...

:O :O :O NOOOO WAY!!!! :P

WOw, thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo MUCH!!! I'm honored!!! Oh thank you thank you!!! **many hugs to you :D