13 Feb 2010

::My poor Quad::

Just a brief story of my fish I named Quad. He's a Siamese fighting fish or better known as the Betta Splendens.

FYI, he's weird, unlike other Betta fish. He's not that hyper (unlike his owner - *ahem*). I wonder why he always stay at the bottom and don't swim around. So last month I've upgraded a much bigger tank for him. I thought somehow that's gonna boost his system and be happy. I've imagined he's swimming around singing the Disney's Little Mermaid - Under the sea!

Nothing changed! It's been few weeks now I noticed he's building bubble nests on the surface of the water. Ok, a decent explanation; that means he's in the mood to mate. My way of saying, simple; he's horny! (Excuse my language ;) ). So I was trying to find him a partner but so far I failed to find a female Betta. Believe it or not, it's really hard to find a female Betta species here in my country. I'm still searching as we speak. I feel sorry for him.

Well, tomorrow is V-day. So I was wondering if anyone/fish wants to take Quad as a date??? Haha! No, it can't be me - I'm already taken! Here's some of his profile just in case somebody/fish out there wanna check him out. Hehe.

Name: C.2, Quad.
Color: Blue (with stunning red fins).
Eyes: Black.
Lip: So sexy like Jay Z.
Hobby: To play dead.
Favorite actor: Nemo.
Favorite actress: Ariel of Little Mermaid.
Favorite show: Deadliest catch on Discovery Channel.
Favorite sport: Scuba diving.
When I grow up, I want to be: Spongebob.
What I'm like: A good listener (seriously, I don't talk).
I'm BFF to: The sub-woofer speaker (I'm living next to it. So, yeah, I'm deaf - that's what makes me a good listener).
Dream job: A successful Sushi Chef.
Would love to meet: Someone who can accept me just the way I am. :)

So...

Anyone?


13 comments:

Leona said...

I hope your fish finds the perfect date <3 Haha :))

Didz said...

Oh! I'm so hoping too! Miracles can happen, right? ;)

Didz said...

@Ayu: Thanks! Is he anything like your crush? :P Jokes!

i@иn℮™ said...

i hope that fish will find a mate soon. this post amazed me:D

Didz said...

@ianne: thanks! He's kinda desperate though. Just wondering if ebay has female Betta. Hehe. Thanks for dropping by ianne ;) Have a nice day!

Rml said...

Awwww, I love Betta fish! I used to have one when I was a child, because Beta is actually short for my name in Portuguese! I do hope yours finds happiness!

beanizer_05 said...

hap v-day and chi new yr 2 u and ur horny fish!!!

i found a killer fish before..a piranha with a killer smile..she's willing to accept Quad..but is i doubt if Quad can accept the way she is..they'll have cutie cutie betta piranha fishlets..with white strong teeth..so..is QUad willing to dare or not???..inform me soon before i get behaved piranha a shark date..ok??

Didz said...

@Rml:
Yup. Betta fish is beautiful especially the male ones. This is my 2nd betta fish. I accidentally killed the 1st one :O (Shhhh!) Hehe.

@Bean:
U mean KF??? Hell no! I absolutely will not agree for Quad to date her. Hahahaha!I don't think Quad will stand her annoying & nagging behavior. :P

beanizer_05 said...

hahahhahaha!!!..smoke went out from your nose!!..weheeeee...why??..Quad will like her..she'll make him insane!!..

and..hmmm...you ACCIDENTALLY killed the 1st betta???..or did he committed suicide??

Didz said...

@Bean: Sure she'll make him insane and die soon! :P I accidentally overdosed the 1st one with the chlorine. A really big Ooops!

beanizer_05 said...

well..killing with insanity is sweeter than overdosing with chlorine..heheeeeeee

Rml said...

Oh, poor Didz's fish...

Unknown said...

ohh..we had two of those before,..
a blue one and the other is red..
but both died a couple of months ago..

because they always fight..aha
fighter fish?????

i hope you find a partner for your fish soon..=)