1 Feb 2010

::Silly questions?::

I was browsing the net yesterday to find something but I ended up finding this, which I personally thought it's not silly but some brilliant (and funny) list of questions that people can came up with. Here's some:

1. Can you daydream at night?
2. Do you yawn in your sleep?
3. Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
4. What color would a Smurf turn if you choked it?
5. Why isn't 11 pronounced 'onety-one?'
6. If quiz are quizzical, what are test?
7. If you sneezed on a computer, would it get a virus?
8. Do fish ever gets thirsty?
9. What is another word for 'thesaurus'?

I scratch my head thinking about the logical answers. Hehe.

13 comments:

tharangni said...

well... i know for thesaurus... a dictionary? :D

Didz said...

@Ayu:
Sure...I will! Thanks ;)
Those questions were a bit hard to answer right? Hehe.
On the tagging stuff - I was confused. Sorry about that. There were few angels involved. Hehe

@Ths[Schrei]:
Hehe. I think that's the opposite of thesaurus. I can't think of anything correct either. :)

Ihsan Khairir said...

Funny yet thought provoking questions!

Didz said...

@Ihsan:
Yup, I agree with you :)

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

ha ha ha ha...lol..
Hilarious questions...
these r the questions with most difficult answers...
but still these r so simple questions...

please visi tmy blog http://sparkledaroma.blogspot.com/

Didz said...

@Tripat:
Hehe. Hey, thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. :) I've visited your site and became your follower. Happy blogging! ;)

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

thanks dear and comments are always welcome :)

Leona said...

1. I think so. XD
3. Wake up, I think :)
7. Technically it would, just not a COMPUTER virus. :))
8. I think they do :D

Have you noticed how each of those replies ended with an emoticon? Haha! Sorry 'bout that.

Didz said...

@Leona:
Haha! Yup! Don't worry about the emoticons. It's cool. I used it a lot too! You know, your answers may be right. Hehe. :D

YAM said...

you are really one of a kind.
really fab question..
haha.:)

Shriti said...

LOL!
nice post! :)

Dr. Tripat Mehta said...

no more provoking posts?

Didz said...

@Tripat:
Hehe. Not at the moment because I'm so tied up with works. But be sure to come and visit me back. Thanks ;)