14 Jan 2010

:: New year slow updates::

First of all: Happy New Year!
I know it's a kinda late already to wish everyone. Very sorry about that. :)


My lame excuse for not blogging???
So we're in our 2nd week of the new year now and things with me are a bit unorganized at the moment. Yes, I'm losing my mind over few things and plans for this year and of course the new year work loads! (Which I'm hoping there's a chance to lose some weights, haha! But that's unlikely to happen because the more work we have, the MORE my colleagues and I eat!) Ppfff!

######

Somehow I know it's gonna be a very busy year for me that I'm getting married this year. Full stop. That's all I'm gonna say, I don't want to explain much on that one, because I'm confirmed experiencing the 'Bridezilla' syndrome already ever since the new year started. It's the term my bff called for someone who's planning to get married. Hehe. I think that syndrome is a combination of freaking out, worrying, and...simply crazy thinking about the perfect wedding plans and stuff.

Til my next post...

5 comments:

Daydream Believer said...

I am a bridezilla, too!

Didz said...

Hi Jamie! Hehe, well, I'm glad that I'm not alone!

Shriti said...

haha! "bridezila" :D
well congratulations! :))

Maimoona said...

Hey, congrats.

Didz said...

@Chocolate lover, Ayu & Maimoona:
Thanks! I do hope it will go as I've planned :D