2 Jan 2010

::When in China::

Off to China from Hong Kong by train.
It took only about 1 hour to reach China...

This is Shenzhen, China.
The place is super nice!
The weather here was much colder by few degrees than in Hong Kong.

The front view from our hotel.
Yup, it's the people hanging out, I guess.

Shenzhen is pretty neat to look at night time ;)

Aah. My little cousin get bored and started to play with the China mini i-phone while waiting for mom to finish bargaining stuff. Hehe

Need I say more???
You name it, they have it!
and it's cheap! :)

This is what it looks like from the outside.
Ok, just so you know we were actually in China, in the Shenzhen district and in the Luo Hu city. ;)

This is the place that I can't wait to check out when I arrived in China.
For those 'gadgetic' people out there, this is the right place for us. Now I'm lost in translation what this place is called but my own version for it is The gadgets heaven. Hehe...
This place is always crowded and you'll easily be spotted by some salesmen selling laptops.

Gadgets heaven no.2: This is where all the mobile phones live!
I can't take any pictures inside the building for few reasons...
First, it is not allowed. Second, I was crazy inside there seeing all the gadgets. Hehe

Just a simple but nice park nearby our hotel

I found the China KFC, and I'm surprised to know this is how they do their delivery. By bicycles. Pretty cool, don't you think? ;)

Another district that we visited when in China: Guang Zhou Dong.

Just a unique building I managed to snap

It's Shopping time!
Oh! and...I was crazy again shopping inside there. Hehe
Can't help it! :)

It was my first visit to Hong Kong and China and I really wanted to go visit it again someday. A week wasn't enough, there are still many interesting places to go.
What I love the most from my trip was actually the shopping spree! Hehe
Hmm...Ok, I do have a problem!
i-shopaholic!

8 comments:

faizalnizam said...

nice views

Shriti said...

woow!
nice pics :)

Didz said...

Thanks people.
@Ayu: Yup, you'll be surprised to know that's China :) I can't believe it myself but I've seen and experienced China. Another nice country worth a visit for your holidays.

YAM said...

that lil cousin of yours is really cute:)

my mom promised me that we'll visit hong kong when i gaduated, i hope she wont forget that:)

love the photos anyway.
and im glad you're back!

Didz said...

@Angel:
Hey miss you gal ;) Thanks! And yea, you should go visit HongKong, you'll love it especially during the winter season.

Hayden said...

Hey, thanks for your comments on my blog. I've just received an email that you've left comments on my blog while I was reading your posts:)

And nice pics btw:)

Didz said...

@Hayden: No problem there :) Thanks for dropping by here too!

JoeyDC said...

Wow, so many cultural experiences. The photos are very interesting. Thank you for sharing!