22 Jan 2010

::The spy next door::

I watched this movie last night when I was out with my fiance. We were supposed to watch Legion but somehow during the day, the cinema called up that they have to cancel to show the movie due to some censorship board. I think that movie is a very sensitive issue for the country.

Anyway, this is unlike any other of Jackie Chan's movies that you had seen. This is more like a family-type thing so I greatly recommend to bring your kids to watch this. It's pretty much amusing too especially watching those cute little actors/actresses.

It's a nice family-comedy movie. I'm not sure if Jackie's fans will be disappointed with this movie. Hehe. But it's all fine with me, he still got those cool moves! ;)


1 comment:

Didz said...

Hi Ayu :) I think you should watch this movie. I'm sure you'll like it too! ;)