22 Jan 2010

::*Restless*::

" I'm a very busy woman/man. I got no time for this"

That's the expression that we used a lot a work. That's true in my case right now.
Work is so hectic this January that we have drug samples to run some quality tests on, which has turned me into a crazy restless loco. Apart from lab works, I still have pending paper works to finish up and just yesterday, my other boss has "psychoed" me with another new set of task. Phew! Might as well I just make the office and the lab as my home for this month huh. I'll be moving in anytime now.

When you're this busy, sometimes I wonder if people ever understand your situation. Bear in mind that I really even have NO TIME for myself. (I even steal time to blog this now). How sad. I got few friends that called me up and some texted me to meet up and simply just to hang out, I had no choice but to reject the offers. I felt bad in a way but I can't do much about it. The only thing I said is "Sorry, I've to postpone that." "Let me KIV on that". And to some other friends of mine, I wasn't able to keep in touch with them due to the fact that I'm fully occupied.

Seriously, I don't know how to divide my times now for everyone. I've to prioritize my family (that includes my hubby to be and my bff), and my works. Yes, friends are important for me too but I just hope they understand. Honestly, I'd like to apologize for the inconvenience.

Maybe I should hire myself a P.A. because one thing for sure, I suck in time management too.


8 comments:

beanizer_05 said...

shud i consider this as an emo-blog???..weird
don't worry..
m sure dey understand..
we ol hav r priorities..
u juz hav 2 stop psychoing dem so dey'l not be crazy thinkin of you..
cheer up!
hindi bagay sayo ang mg-emo!!...hehehehe..(get a pA hu knws hw 2 transl8 2)..
long coment for a long slightly emo post..u shud smyl..more..wider pls..ok, u luk crazy now..stop:)

Leona said...

You can do this! :))
*Sorry, really lousy motivater*

I'm sure your friends will understand, and this will certainly pass :)

Didz said...

@Bean:
Hehe, nah, just for the time being I guess. Me, psychoing them? Haha, bean, trust me, I'm not even close to psycho them just yet. They psycho me! :) I guess they've been missing me a lot.

@Leona:
Thanks! No worries, I'm kinda feeling lousy too! I just have my downside at the moment. Consider I'm PMS-ing. Hehe. I do hope my friends will understand me. :) Thanks again, that's very sweet of you ;)

YAM said...

i cant believe im reading a not so funny/happy post in this..
cheer up:)
everything will be alright:)

Didz said...

@Ayu:
Thanks! Always the sweetest one around :) No, I haven't checked it out yet. Will do it soon ok :)

iantie said...

gosh!
m LUCKY to be the bff!!!!
she got time for me!!
hahaha!
love ya m8!
take it eazy ;)

Didz said...

@Iantie aka Bff:
Haha! Of course m8! I cannot neglect u. U mean the world to me! (the bff ways!) hehe. Love you too m8! mwah!

Didz said...

@Angel:
Thanks! :) Just consider that as a PMS post. Haha! I'm doing fine now, back to being normal clumsy blurry hyper me. Hehe. ;)