1 Nov 2009

::When I'm in the line::

Here is the thing:
I don't like to wait in line especially when I'm at the ATM outlet or the bank or anywhere that required for us to queue up.
I get bored easily. I'd like to be entertained while standing in the queue. Here are few things I'd like to see while waiting:

#1. A clown or magic show
#2. A scene of couple fighting or arguing
#3. Somebody sing live voluntarily

But that's impossible to happen or the least that I'm gonna see someday is #2. Hehe. Anyways, here are some of the things that I found very common while other people are waiting in line:

#1. Texting
#2. Browsing the net through their hand phones
#3. Reunion! (Of family and friends - It's a small country after all, with just less than 400K population. It's no surprise everybody knows everbody!) Haha!

And here's some of my own what I thought that I'm jinxed when in line:

#1. The person in front of me have plenty of cards or cheques to be cleared
#2. A kinda ATM illiterate person.

All takes forever to wait. Hmph!http://www.emocutez.com


No comments: