6 Nov 2010

You're lovely. Yes, you are!

Yay! I received another blog award!
:D


Thanks to my annoying and not cute & adorable fellow blogger & W.K. Bean for giving this award! hehe

The rules:

1. Accept the award

2. Post in on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

3. Pass the award to 15 other blogs (in my case, I'd prefer 7 blogs) that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



Now I'm passing on this lovely award to:



You deserved the award and keep on blogging because I never grew bored reading them :)
Wow, I just noticed..all girls! Girl power! lol!

(Always here to support fellow bloggers)

14 comments:

doublelletee said...

Hi Didzy! Thanks so much. :) It's my first award in blogsphere! :D

Shriti said...

congratulations for the award!! ^^

Leah said...

Thanks for the heads up on the other blogs! I'll definitely be checking them out! : )

Zezebel said...

I know I am lovely, haha terima kasih, yay...dapat award... :)

Didz said...

@LiLing:
Aww..look your first award. Great! :D You know, I remember my first blog award...tempted to print out and have it on frame..hehe

Didz said...

@Chocolate lover:
Thanks dear ;)

Didz said...

@Leah:
You're welcome :) Those blogs carry interesting cultures & personal stories and of course you'll find few written in different language.

I'm sure there are lots of great bloggers out there I haven't fully discovered yet and I believe one of them is you :)

Didz said...

@Zezebel:
Sama2 :) awak mmg pun lovely..no doubt bah tu bel..hehe

noreed said...

thank you dear. sudah jwb dengan pantasnya hehehe :)

Didz said...

@noreed:
You're welcome..oh dahke? Ok nanti sy jenguk blog awak ye..hehe^^

beanizer_05 said...

my cuuuuuteness is annoying??? hmp!!
i'm adorable!!! You edited the rule!! i'm gonna throw you my sweet-smelling diapy!

gadisBunga™ said...

i feel honoured! sob sob! thanks Didzy!

Didz said...

bean, i don't mind if your diapy is scented..like a strawberry smell, that'll be great! Haha :p..yeah, u r annoying....but in a good way...err, i think! :P :P

Didz said...

@GB:
La..GB sebak terharu ni..hehe but mmg betul blog GB mmg ada Ummphh!! Sonok saya membacanyer...teruskan ya GB ;)