5 Oct 2009

::FTO Log #19::

Hooray! The Food Taster Officer is back to work!
I know it's been quite a time me as a part time FTO doesn't post any food reviews according to my own taste bud. Hehe...

Here's the thing, yesterday was my friend's official engagement ceremony. We (my other colleagues and I) were not invited, it's meant to be for close and direct family function only. But let me wish him again here: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT! I HOPE YOU GUYS GET MARRIED SOON AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER! (But please announce it earlier to me, that way we won't have the same wedding day later, haha).

He showed us his engagement pics earlier today and was amazed with these cupcakes that his fiance gave him as part of the engagement token. I was amazed by it's presentation let alone the price! Which is quite expensive for some cupcakes and we all wondered...

"It's so beautiful...can we actually eat this stuff?"

Of course! He brought along some of these cupcakes to work in the afternoon and before anyone touch it, I put a stop that I wanna take some pics first. So there you go. What do you think?

Now the taste part:
Let me just put it up this way...It's an engagement gift and somehow you have to present the sweetest gift ever to your love ones just for him to remember that day.
Yup! It's tooooo sweet! I barely finished up the top layer part. I'm not sure what my other colleagues (a pro cook) named the upper layer, I forgot! Hehe...Because it's too sweet, I had no idea what kind of taste actually it brings! - SWEET!

I didn't have this when I was engaged, but ok, still good enough and thankful that I had other things such as $$ and engagement band and ring, my lovely family and my BFF besides me. Hehehe...


3 comments:

Toothfairy said...

the cupcakes look nice! and yup, kinda artificial as well :P

I'm glad you liked the new blog layout!
*loves*

Didz said...

Hi Toothfairy, yes kinda looked artificial...more like candle wax too! hehehe...

H-O-P-E said...

wow that's pretty cool,I'm sure the sweetness of the cupcakes reflects how she demonstrates her love for him. Hope they live happily ever after! Anyway, I have changed my layout hope you'll be able to post now. Thanks for the comment on bloggers.