3 Oct 2009

::Right brain, left brain::

Ok, just to be sure there's nothing wrong with me brain...Hehe I took the brain quiz few minutes ago and Hey, I'm a right brain dominant!

Here's what the quiz analyzed:

Right brain individuals are intuitive, creative and imaginative. They are flexible and are concerned with the bigger picture rather than details. They are impulsive and spontaneous and do not like time limits. They have difficulty explaining ideas verbally and prefer illustrations to verbal instructions.

Left brain individuals are analytical, articulate and to the point. They like identifying details and are more logical than intuitive. Left brained people have good communication and persuasion skills.

Hmm...Sometimes I prefer to be both! Hahaha!
So what are you? Are you a right or a left brain dominant?
Try to take the quiz and find out yourself :) I give you the link here



No comments: