18 Aug 2009

::Eat,eat,eat!::

The picture tells it all! Hehe! Yep, today I'm just like the brown bear having big belly. Hehe. After a long busy week of doing drugs analysis, we finally got to relax a bit today. Since few more days it will be the fasting month, so we came up with the plan to eat ambuyat just like we did last year. I don't know how to put it up but somehow everytime the fasting month is nearer, then there are all these craving this and that food thoughts suddenly being mentioned. Not to let everybody kempunan and bla, bla, bla...so eventually we planned it to be today.

It's been quite a while I haven't had ambuyat so I really enjoyed myself having one today. I was so full I barely can breathe! My kain was tight and only god knows how it feels like. Hehe. I guess the QCians are just way too good when it comes to food and I'm just way too happy for it, which sooner or later it will transform me to be just like that brown bear!...Wait! I think I am already! Haha! Can I blame them? - Hell no! Haha.

Then in the afternoon, we were feasting again! The afternoon menu was rojak. I was still full from that morning feast but I just can't resist the rojak. The paste was good - having a sense of sweet and hot later and it's got turnip in it! My fav! Yummy! That's all we did today - eating! Well, eating is considered a job too especially for the QCians. Hehe! God blessed us all with the foods. :) Alhamdulillah.

No comments: