21 Sept 2009

::Fireworks::

Since now is the festive month here in my country, and despite the annoying pop and boom sounds, I really enjoyed watching the fireworks. The black skies are so full with glamorous, shiny, colorful fireworks every night now. I think the celebration this year is much more grand compared to last year, where the country decided to ban fireworks. Now I'm not really sure what happened to that law but I still enjoy it anyway.

Last night I went to one of my close auntie's house. Btw, it's the tradition during this festive month we pay visit and gather around on the eve of the celebration to our direct families (Grandparents, uncles, aunties, cousins). My uncle were about to set up the fireworks, so I was standing quite close wanted to capture that moment with my cam. Suddenly things went wrong...

Instead of jumping out to reach the skies, the firework base kinda slipped and stumbled and that made the rest of the fireworks to shoot out in every directions, to us! It was like a war zone or something like being attack by UFO! Haha! Honestly I was scared to death! The rest of my families, who were watching the fireworks ran inside the house. I didn't make it because the fireworks were bouncing at the walls near me. Luckily there was a big pole where I can hide myself. Few minutes later I'm glad it was over, Phew!!! I'm grateful nobody gets hurt. Now when I think about it, that was just funny but sure hell was scary! Hehe...


No comments: