23 Sept 2009

::Time off::

I'm officially on leave now! Yay!
I'm switching OFF my mind, body and soul from work. I guess it's about time I have some time off...

I don't have any specific plans on what to do. I just wanted to spend my times being home, still trying to get up pretty late from bed, and simply do nothing! Hehe. But that's seems to be impossible cuz apparently I'm not that type. I'm so hyper that I need to be occupied all the time. As a start, I got off as early as 6am. See, it's truly impossible!

As for this morning, I fill my time doing the laundry. My clothes were piling up! I could have mistaken it for Mount Everest! Haha! (Seriously, I'll be dumb enough to believe so! -- Just a figure of speech). Then there are my thoughts of trying out with some new beef recipes, to watch new released movies which currently I'm downloading it for free. Shush! I don't feel like going out anyway, I don't know where else to go to look for the fun here. Yup, shopping can be fun...but there's nothing that I really need right now. I just did some small shopping last night. Hehe. So I guess everything else is good enough. I'll think of something on what to do for the rest of my week off.


5 comments:

beanizer_05 said...

..mmm..how bwt a date??..hahaha.wd ur lucky guy!..

pls reserv sum beefies 4 my lunch..

movie pirate here!!! get her! :)

wat a beautiful life u got..wat am i doin hir anywei,,hehehe..juz dropin by coz i cnt find u on d oder line :)

Didz said...

Thanks for leaving your nice footprints here BENAZIR!! haha! Nope, dont wana date, hes at work...
hehe..and am not a movie pirate, haha..i just happened to be talented in computer stuff :P that I'm implementing/practicing it! haha! well, talk 2u mamaya...hehe

beanizer_05 said...

..u cal me wat??c'mon say it again..
..not a muvi pirate huh??..ok..a talented muvi pirate..sounds beter..hahahha..do mor blogs :)

Didz said...

Not Beanizer, but BENAZIR! haha! You could ask some help from this talented muvi/songs pirate some day! Hahaha! Trying to find a subject to blog but can't think of anything except about this zit. haha!

beanizer_05 said...

wel, blog it..hahahha..prety bc n a blogger world huh..il tok 2 u mamaya..f u stl hv tym..