30 Sept 2009

::A Perfect Getaway::

I watched this movie last night. It was a suspense + thriller movie. It was okay...

Just doing a quick synopsis here..
It's a story of newly wed couple on honeymoon in Hawaii..they found out there was a murder going on at the same place they do the hiking adventure, just to be safe they tagged along with another hikers (couples). But that honeymoon turned to be nightmare...

It's a full of unexpected story, I wouldn't say a must see movie but it's worth to watch especially those beautiful nature of Hawaii. It was so breathtaking! And I believed it's not that of CGI. That one particular guy in this movie, looked sexy! Heheh! (That guy in the white shirt in above pic).

But seriously, I wouldn't want to go hiking for my honeymoon! It's just scary!!! Told my fiance can we just go have fun honeymooning in Disneyland. Hehe...


5 comments:

iantie said...

Weh m8, u should be "adventerous" on ur honeymoon! explore new things bla bla bla...if u get what i meant! haha! I would love to go hiking and camping for my honeymoon..haha! Especially if it's in exotic places! ;)

Didz said...

haha! is this reminds u of that TARZAN? haha u want somethin like dat ka m8? bwahaha! i better play safe m8 eh, dont wanna go hiking, d hotel cukup tah saja nah..ahahaa!

beanizer_05 said...

.honeymoon n disneyland..gettin mickey as d referee on ur honeymooning???heheheh..sori bwt dat..
(my nonsens coment)

Didz said...

A referee for what? hehehe..actually I'd prefer Goofy! hehe

beanizer_05 said...

hehehhe..goofy 4 referee???.does he know hw 2 count??..
4get d referee thing, m stl a minor anywei :)